1. All the content published on our website is simply for general information purposes. They should not be considered as medical advice and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure and/or prevent any diseases.
2. Dear Scrub is not liable for any individual reaction to any particular ingredient and/or product. We have clearly stated all the ingredients on our labels and our website. Therefore, kindly read our labels and our website carefully and then follow the appropriate directions of use.
3. All products listed on our website and sold by Dear Scrub are strictly for external use only. Therefore, please do not consume or ingest our products in any way, shape or form.
4. Due to the nature of our ingredients, which are 99% natural, and our small batch production style, variations such as colour, scent and/or texture may occur from batch to batch.
5. To increase the longevity of our products, especially in hot and humid weathers such as in Malaysia, please store our products in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
6. As always, we highly recommend performing a patch test prior to full use of our products. Please discontinue use right away if there you incur any adverse reactions.
7. Kindly consult your doctor or health care practitioner if you have any concerns of whether our products are suitable for you. As some of our products contain the use of essential oils, we highly recommend you do consult your doctor or health care practitioner especially if you are pregnant, nursing or have a medical condition prior to use of our products.
8. Please do note that results from the use of the products on this site may vary depending upon the individual and multiple factors, including age, skin type and condition, lifestyle, diet and others.